ETS Design creates products and machines, making clever ideas a reality.
From idea to implementation
ETS Design is a specialist in the development of high-quality and innovative products, test equipment, and production machinery.
Built the right way – the first time
The use of professional tools gives ETS Design an advantage in creating one-of-a-kind machines that are built on time and to specification.
Our team is multi-disciplinary with decades of experience in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic design.
Original and Inventive
The majority of our projects consist of bespoke machinery, making us exceptionally good at adapting to a wide variety of project specifications and capable of providing intricate and precise solutions.
Design and Manufacturing Service
We offer full design and manufacturing services for projects from start to finish. Our design team welcomes customer interaction and operates with complete transparency to achieve exceptional results.
Our Products and Machines
We can help you with any product or machine, whether simple or complex. Our team of design engineers is trained in developing intricate ways to solve problems.
- Pressure test systems up to 20,000 psi
- Tensile test equipment
- Nitrogen filling equipment
- Vacuum chambers
- Shear pin test and manufacturing machines
- Displacement measurement systems
- Desalination systems
- Hydroforming equipment
- Airbag test equipment
- Stator brazing / Subsea cable brazing equipment
- Resistance and ultrasonic soldering equipment
- Aircraft heater test equipment
- Fan test benches
- Ammunition container clamping equipment
Custom & Bespoke Products
- Wheelchair lift
- Vehicle security test equipment
- Moving lighting rigs for nightclubs
- Mechanical rise and fall stages for nightclubs
- Beverage dispensing equipment
- Hydrogen storage research
- Furniture assembly equipment
- Automated warehouse conveyors
- Release agent application for insulation panel manufacture
- Condensors for alkaline fuel cells
- Home automation equipment
- Dynamometer design
Specialised Machines for Artists
- Richard Wilson
- Nathaniel Rackowe
- Conrad Shawcross
- Richard Wentworth
- Judith Cowan
- Enrico David
- Simon Tyszko.
- Hybrid electric vehicle drivetrain design
- Hybrid electric retarder for commercial vehicles
- Smart manhole cover development
- Miniature lathe design
- Multi-function exercise equipment
- Novel electric motor development
- Solid-state anemometer design
We work with a variety of clients including Universities, Manufacturing Companies, Artists, and Entrepreneurs.